The Art of Noticing
For anyone interested in experiencing a Personal Renaissance.
February 12-15th in The South African Wine Country: Franschhoek, Cape Town
During the The Art of Noticing retreat, you will learn to bring vitality and possibility to your life using Ellen Langer’s mindfulness concepts that have emerged from over 35 years of her groundbreaking research at Harvard University.
In this transformational event, you will explore the fundamental ways you engage with the world: seeing, writing, creating, thinking, connecting and expressing yourself. Langer and her faculty will guide you through dynamic, creative experiences to challenge your static beliefs and introduce you to new and novel ways of living boldly in the moment. In this “whole body experience” you will also have opportunities to enjoy the natural splendor of the resort as well as luxury spa services.
Fused with curiosity, artistry, humor, play, reflection and compassion for the human spirit, this retreat will leave you energized and present to the beauty life has to offer.
- Exploring how to become more mindful without meditation
- Learning how to become comfortable, playful and curious in the face of uncertainty
- Seeing all your creative barriers as a function of mindlessness
- Learning how to bring greater success and fulfillment in your daily life
- Igniting your passion for learning and growing in each moment
You will walk away with a renewed sense of competence, relaxation and an ability to see possibilities you haven’t seen before