Support us and we can help you use, apply and benefit from our research.
Our mobile applications and programs for organizations that are looking for greater consistency in their team members with the help of Mindfulness and other psychological interventions include:
– Mindfulness skills introduction
– What is Mindfulness and what we think it is?
– Benefits for health and well being
– Practical tools for daily use
– Measurement of Coherence
Mindfulness in the Corporate World
– In today’s world we face multiple stressors, demands and pressures, not to mention the constant connectivity through smart phones, social media and tablet computers.
– Consulting firm AON Hewitt estimates that 35 percent of US employers in 2013 offered employee stress-reduction programs and that estimate is expected grow.
– Google, Aetna, Target and General Mills have found that introducing mindfulness to workplace not only lowers employees stress but also improves focus, clarity of thinking, decision- making, emotional intelligence and more.
– Studies by National Institute of health, UK, the university of Masachussetts and the Mind/body Institute at Harvard University suggests that mindfulness at work is good for business. The studies found that practicing mindfulness at work:
– Reduces absenteeism and turnover
– Improves Cognitive functions
– Improves employees’ productivity
– Enhances employee/employer and client relationships
– Improves Job satisfaction
Let us send you further details: